Sunday, October 5, 2008

CANCUN!

Here's Kevin and me starting our awesome vacation. Were on our way to Cancun here! So excited!
Here's us at one of the resturants at the hotel. They made us wear these huge sombrero's and these smelly sashes, but it was totally hilarous.
I got a great tan in Cancun but Kevin turned pink! You can see it starting in this picture.
One day we went to the Island of Women while in Mexico. We rented a golf cart and drove all over the island. We saw ruins and lots of huge iguanas (yuck). Then we spent the afternoon sitting on the beach and drinking Bahama Mama's (my new love).
This is one of the local beaches on the island. We would have played in the water here but the iguanas were everywhere! We didn't dare! Cancun was so much fun. We just layed around the pool with a Bahama Mama close at hand or played in the ocean all day! It was truely heavenly and i can't wait to go back. (But we don't miss the humity, I felt like I couldn't get enough oxygen the whole time we were there)

1 comments:

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Virgin Bahama Mamas?? You rebel you! Looks like you guys had a blast! I think the island with the golf cart sounds the most fun!