Monday, June 1, 2009

Girls trip!

So I got to take off for the weekend with the HOTT amazing girls for a great weekend in Moab!

Here's our group of girlies right before our hike, to a place that I can't remember the name of, but it was lots of fun, even when we vered off the trail a few times!

Here's where our hike took us, it was such a fun hike I honestly wanted to go all day! And believe it or not there were people rock climbing up that!


Here's some of us girls by the pool! I think that was the best part laying by the pool all day working on our tan, sipping smoothies. Yes, that is me in the back reading a book and not partaking of the fun! hehe



Thankyou so much Lori (purple) for inviting me to the Annual Girls Moab Trip, I had soo much fun and can't wait for next year!




1 comments:

Carli said...

How Fun! I need a trip away (without my kids)Did you eat at Pasta J's while you were there? I love that place!