Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sweet September!

September was a busy month for us here at the Slider residence. Here's a little look over the last month!
-We went on our yearly trip to California at the beginning of September and had a great time! It was nice to get away for a little bit!


Of course we had to spend a day at the beach. Highlight of the day at the beach? Walking down the beach holding hands and seeing dolphins jumping in the surf!
We went to an Angels game, my first major leage game ever! It was lots of fun, even with a crazy lady behind us, and a way to excited newly weds in front of us!
Of course we stopped in Disneyland! Here's us on a ride having way to much fun! I love that we have been to Disneyland every year since we met! It's out place!

-We hung out with this awesome couple! We met Em and Mike on our cruise last year on the last day and have kept in touch with them ever since. Em was here to run a marathon, so we were lucky enough to have a nite to hang out with them in Park City. There is only a slight height difference between us (may I also say that I am wearing my biggest heels I own and it still did nothing for me next to them)! haha
-I got inspired by Em to start running more, more specifically run a marathon (one day). I got these AWESOME new kicks and am up'in my milage and endurance each week! I am so happy/excited to have this thing to build up to! Love the challange!
Other things that have happened in September:
-I started nursing school! So excited to be able to see a light at the end of the tunnel!
-I went down to part time at work.
-Kevin decided to go on a big elk hunt at the end of October. He is BEYOND excited, he cannot sleep at nite sometimes cuz he get so excited! haha!
-I am trying to get ready for a half marathon at the end of the month! Ya this month! CRazY huH?
Umm that's all I can think of right now! So ya!
Don't be a silent stocker, leave a message! I swear I'm the only one who looks at my blog! haha

2 comments:

Emz said...

YAY !!

I love all the photos!

Love the new kicks! Get signed up for the 1/2 woman!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

Dustin and Arianne said...

I look at your blog too!! :) I wish we could have come to CA with you guys, it looks like you had a blast. We will have to plan something with a little more notice next time. You guys have been busy...i am thinking it is time to get us scheduled in for a dinner or something!!