Monday, July 21, 2008

ABC tagged

A- Attached or Single? Attached
B- Best Friend? Kevin, Heather, My Mommy
C- Cake or Pie? cake (but really I would rather have a brownie)
D- Day of Choice? Saturday (it's my day with Kevin)
E- Essential Item? my i-pod, camera and bike
F- Favorite Color? PINK!
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? gummy bears (the mini ones)
H- Hometown? Provo, UT
F- Favorite Indulgence? chocolate, shoes, driving way to fast
J- January or July? JULY!
K- Kids? 0, unless my dogs count
L- Life isn’t complete without? Kevin
M- Marriage Date? Aug. 6th 2004
N- Night or Morning Person? nite, i'm pretty grumpy in the morning
O- Oranges or Apples? green apples
P-Phobias? fish biting my toes at the lake
Q-Quote? "Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot dive out hate, only love can do that." Martin Luther King, Jr
R- Reasons to smile? Kevin, my boys, Jeff Dunham "Laughing with myself"
S- Season of choice- SUMMER, SUMMER, SUMMER!!
T- Tag 3 people. Arianne, Brittney B and Brittney D
U- Unknown fact about me? I love weddings!
V- Vegetable or Fruit? Fruit
W- Worst Habit? I'm never on time unless Kevin is pushing me out the door
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? I've never had an ultrasound so x-ray
Y- Your favorite food? Pizza, brownies and sandwiches
Z- Zodiac Sign? Cancer

0 comments: