Tuesday, July 8, 2008

BiTteR swEEt

Today was a bitter sweet day. I went back to work today for the first time in a week and a half. Really I haven't worked since June 26th. It was really nice to do nothing for so long, it totally changed my perspective of being a stay at home mom. I loved sleeping in and taking long runs in the morning with my boys (aka, the dogs). And today when I had to get up early to go to work I was less than thrilled, but once I got there I was actually kinda' happy to go back to a regular schedule. And I also got the new battery to my camera so that really made my day. Oh well back to reality!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

It sucks I totally agree with ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh...ouch...I am sorry you had to go back to work...NO FUN!! So..I found you guys on EVERYONE elses blogs through the family...I hope to keep in touch...It's Kati (married to Todd)...hope I didn't scare you.. ;)