Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

This last weekend we had our ward Christmas party and for those of you who don't know I am the Ward Activity Chairman (not a very easy calling sometimes). But all went well thanks to these amazing girls on my committee and the main man in red too! Thankyou girls for all the help and support you give me. I truely LOVE you!


Our Santa did such a great job I had to show him my appreciation!
Here's Maria and Amber my wonderful helpers scooping up some yummy dessert!


So as part of the Christmas Party we decided to have a little program where everyone was forced to participate (well almost everyone). Us Activity girls decided to start things off right by hula-hooping to "Rocking Around The Christmas Tree" and can I just say that even though it's been years since I hula-hooped I totally rocked it up!



0 comments: