Sunday, December 14, 2008

C is for Cookie!

Do you ever have those nights were you like "I needs something sweet and alot of it!"? Heather and me were definitely having one of those night last week. So what did we do? Went to Maceys at bought at big thing of cookie dough and ice cream!

Here's Heather enjoying the first bite of our delicious huge cookie!

But then I stole a bite from her! OK so here's what we ate, their called "Pizookies". yes, Pizookies (pizza/cookie). What you do is get cookie dough and flatten it on a cookie sheet, take it out of the oven while it's still gooey and scoop it up with some icecream and wa-la, you're in HEAVEN.


4 comments:

Joanna said...

Looks yummy! We love those at BJs- you have inspired to make my own at home. Thank you!!!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

That cookie looks amazing. I'm jealous!

Dustin and Arianne said...

YUM! you can come to my house and make that anytime you want... :)

Joey Shepherd said...

That cookie looks yummy! I'm waiting for dinner to be done so I'm hungry right now.