Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentines!

For Valentines Day Kevin was so great and got me the third band for my ring. I have wanted it for so long and I was SOO excited to get it. Here's a picture but you can't really tell what it is!

Of course we had to get the boys something!

Kevin brought me this a week or so ago. It's his answer for the third dog situation. I thought it was soo cute! He dropped this off for me at work and I couldn't stop smiling all day! We had a great Valentine's day getting couple massages and going to Tepanyaki! I LOVE you so much babe and am so glad to have you in my life!


4 comments:

Joey Shepherd said...

My brother is so nice! You are both lucky to have each other!

Cindy said...

You gave them candy canes for valentines? ;)

Carli said...

How sweet! Enjoy every outing you can with Kevin before you have kids! Read my blog on our Valentines experience. Instead of us taking time to ourselves we take the kids... Boring!

Unknown said...

So glad you are MADLY in love! You two are great together!