Friday, January 8, 2010

My Christmas Project

So over Christmas break I got bored because I didn't have any homework to do, so I decided to find a project! I decided to redo my guest bathroom because it's super ugly and boring! I found a super cute idea at this blog: http://www.allthingsthrifty.com/ (they are amazing and have the best ideas). So here goes! Boring ugly bathroom before:




I know super boring!
So here you see stenciles that I made on my own (got the idea from the blog above) that I made out of painters tape.
So this is right before I painted, I had these leaf stencil on the walls and then painted over them and after the paint dried I peeled off the tape and got this:


Here it is! I found this great paint color at Home Depot that I feel in love with and had to have. So I think that the bathroom looks a MILLION times better! What do you guys think? Comments are appreciated!!

9 comments:

abby said...

it's darling ciara! what a great idea! and i love blue walls.

Harris Family said...

That is SO cute! Way to go C. I thought it was cute before, but the stencil is a fun thing to do! I'll have to check out that website. Very impressive. :)

Mchoneys said...

Wow! Great job it looks perfect!

Dustin and Arianne said...

LOVE it.

Jason and Bri said...

I think it looks way good, good job Ciara! I need a house than I'll get things like that done.

The Dalley's said...

Hey Ciara,
I was just stopping by to see your project completed. Thanks for the comment letting us know about it. Your bathroom looks AWESOME!! Great job. We love seeing our readers projects. Thanks for sharing it with us. If you send me a before and after picture to allthingsthrifty@gmail.com I will post it on a Feature Friday post. I hope All Things Thrifty will keep inspiring you with more ideas for your home. Happy projecting!!
Kallie

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

Hey Ciera! We featured your cute bathroom transformation over at All things Thrifty. :) Feel free to grab a "I've been featured" button. GREAT JOB!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Wow, I am totally impressed!!!

Carli said...

Your bathroom looks awesome! Do you want to come and paint mine now? LOL!!!