Friday, December 11, 2009

All I Want For Christmas Is...

I would like all A's in my classes! Santa can you arrange that? Thanks

This super cute hat! I love hats so much right now and I think this one would be perfect to add to my collection!

I LOVE Ed Hardy! And this purse designed from him is soo cute! It's love!


This is truely number one on my list! To say I WANT is an understatment! I NEED THIS SOO BAD! If I had these my hands wouldn't be soo cold at school and I could write stuff! So once again I NEED THESE!!!

I love this necklace. It's a cute way to remember your love and your special day!

I also really want a thick leather band watch like this! Something that I can wear with everything and will be durable to last a long time


I want this Turbo Jam home workout videos really bad too! Sometimes I want to workout but am to lazy to go to the gym!

K, if I could wakeup Christmas morning with my hair long and beautiful and wavy like this I would never ask for anything ever again!

0 comments: