Friday, February 18, 2011

Loves of my life!

So in light of Valentine's Day I thought I would highlight the loves that I have in my life!

First of course is my wonderful hubby! Not to be bias but I really do have the bestest husband ever (for me!) I feel very lucky that Kev and me have had almost 8 years together just the two of us (minus the dogs!) We can look at eachother and know what the other is thinking, we love just hanging out the two of us, we tell eachother EVERYTHING (sorry, if you've told me a secret there's a good chance he knows it!) I won't go on with juicy details, but he is the cheese to my macaroni!

I love this little Miss. I know, it's a dog but she is my baby and I love that she never runs out of kisses for me!
These two are my loves too! They are always my best running partners, and will love me no matter how much I ignore them!
Now this crazy group of people can drive me crazy, but I would never want them to far away! I think that I am very lucky to have a family that always wants me around and is always supportive of whatever I do!
This group of people is proof that I am very VERY lucky! How many people can say that they truely love their in-laws (all of them!)? I really feel so blessed to have these people in my life for forever!
There are of course many other people in my life that I have great love and support from but these peps get the highlight! Thankyou for the UNCONDITIONAL LOVE! I loves you all for forever!

1 comments:

Kim Shepherd said...

That's so sweet Ciara! You are a great sister in law and we love you too!