Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011? No plans!

2010 was a great year for Kev and me! We did alot of fun trips this year and got lots of great times! Here are some highlights of the last year:

Kev went on a bear hunt in Montana and got his first bear! Lucky me, it's a full body mount that'll be here within a few months! Kev has picked out it's "spot" that it is going in the living room. It's going to be awesome.

We went to Disneyland for the 7th year in a row! We love Disneyland and have been going since we were dating!


Kev then went on a elk hunt and got this huge beast! Ya I don't know where he thinks this thing is going but it is NOT my living room!


We also celebrated our 6 year anniversary! We have accomplished so much in these great 6 years! We are so excited for 2011, there are lots of new things that will be coming this year!

One day in November I told Kev that I either wanted a baby or a puppy! So guess who showed up with this sweetheart THE VERY NEXT DAY! haha! I love my little Dixie so much!
Umm there were tonz of other fun things of the year, but lets focus on this new year! I have realized that I suck at making "resolutions" so I'm not! But I do have goals for the year! Like:
-I want to run in a half marathon this year, with a goal time of under 2 hours (putting me at a 9 min mile!)
-I want to compete in a triathlon (specifically Salem's Triathlon on June 14th). My goal time? Haha ya right! I just want to finish it!
-I want to lost XX lbs in fat(yes it is in the double digits) and gain 5-8 lbs in muscle!
-I want to get all A's in all of my classes and I want to be the top b*tch in my class! :)
-I want to make sure Kev has the best 30th bday by taking him to Cancun, all payed by me! That means LOTS of over time, but it's worth it!
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!
-I am going off my birth control in August! Ya I know, where finally ready to start a family (with babies, not dogs)! haha. We are both very excited about this, August can't get here soon enough!

0 comments: