Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July!

The fourth of July was lot of fun this year. We started out at Kevin's aunt and uncle McQuarrie for a BBQ and swimming.
Kevin and me at the Stadium of Fire. We were really excited to see the Blue Man Group.
My family, my mom was nice enough to buy us tickets (how I don't know?)
Me, Christian, and Lexi with these random glasses that made me way to dissy to wear.

Shae and Russell wearing the weird glasses to watch the fire works. We had lots of fun at the Stadium. Kevin was sad to not be part of the action like usual (FYI, he use to work for the Stadium of Fire for 8 years) but I think he survived. Hannah Montana or is it Miley Cyris? well any ways she was pretty good, Lexi and me had a great time dancing along and sing lyrics to songs we didn't know. Happy 4th of July everyone!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

It was good to see you guys, always a blast. The grass looks great! Having your yard done makes everything so much better, no more yucky dirt in the house.